Neighborhood protection versus climate protection?
Strategies for reconciling climate-friendly and socially responsible neighborhood development
Urban Lab #2
© Michael Setzpfandt
27. September 2021 | 10:00-17:00 h
- Welcome, Robert Huber (zkg), Marcus Jeutner (insar consult), Jöran Mandik (insar consult)
- Presentation “Wicked Problems, Systems Thinking and Agile Methods & Recap MvK Lab 1”, Jöran Mandik (insar consult)
- Input Session and Workshop Round #1 The Ideal Way (Utopia)
- Input Session and Workshop Round #2 Reality strikes back with intermediate presentation
- Lunch Break
- Input Session and Workshop Round #3 Detours
- Coffee Break
- Workshop Round #4 Visualization
- Workshop presentations and discussion of results, summary and feedback of the ideal vision
The project (AZ 35861), funded by the Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU), was developed at BHROX bauhaus reuse, in cooperation with the TU Berlin – Departments of Existing Development and Renewal of Settlement Units as well as Building Physics and Structures and accompanied by the Office of the First Vice President – Urban Transformation and Transfer, the districts of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf and Neukölln of Berlin, insar conslut – Gesellschaft für Stadtplanung, Architektur und Regionalberatung as well as other project partners under the project management of zukunftsgeraeusche GbR.
Project management and contact:
c/o TU Berlin – FG Bauph. u. Bauko.
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, Geb. 13b
D – 13355 Berlin