Neighborhood protection versus climate protection?
Strategies for reconciling climate-friendly and socially compatible neighborhood development
Urban Lab #1
© Foto: Michal Setzpfandt
05. August 2021 | 10:00-17:00 h
- Welcome, Robert Huber (zkg), Elke Pahl-Weber Department of Inventory Development and Renewal of Settlement Units (TU Berlin), Marcus Jeutner (insar consult)
- Presentation “Wicked Problems, Understanding Problems, Systems Approach”, Jöran Mandik (insar consult)
- Input Session and Workshop Round #1
- Input Session and Workshop Round #2 with intermediate presentation
- Lunch Break
- Input Session and Workshop Round #3
- Coffee Break
- Workshop Round #4
- Workshop presentations and discussion with recording of recommendations and challenges
The project (AZ 35861), funded by the Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU), was developed at BHROX bauhaus reuse, in cooperation with the TU Berlin – Departments of Existing Development and Renewal of Settlement Units as well as Building Physics and Structures and accompanied by the Office of the First Vice President – Urban Transformation and Transfer, the districts of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf and Neukölln of Berlin, insar conslut – Gesellschaft für Stadtplanung, Architektur und Regionalberatung as well as other project partners under the project management of zukunftsgeraeusche GbR.
Project management and contact:
c/o TU Berlin – FG Bauph. u. Bauko.
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, Geb. 13b
D – 13355 Berlin